2009年12月1日火曜日

Japanese Money

There is a lot of kinds of money. Coins are, 1yen and 5yen and 10yen.And the back of the 10yen, Byoudouin Hououdou is painted it. And 50yen and 100yen and 500yen. Paper moneys are 1,000yen,and Noguchi Hideyo is painted it. He is famous for make a cure. And 5,000yen, Higuchi Ichiyou is painted it. She was a poet and writer in Meiji era. And 10,000yen, Hukuzawa Yukichi is painted it. He is well-known as a writer of Gakumon no susume. There is 2,000 yen but these days we cannot see it much. It was issued in order to celebrated the anniversary the 2000 year.

Anyway, let’s go to the shopping mall together! If you have 100yen, you can buy potato chips or choco ball or something. If you have 500yen, maybe you can buy any snacks you like or buy some stationeries. And if you have 1,000yen, you can buy a comic book or magazine or music CD. If you have 5,000yen, you can buy some clothes or eat out somewhere. If you have 10,000yen, you can go a little trip.

Next, I explain the value of Japanese money all over the world. Generally, in USA 1dollar is 100 yen. In EU, 1euro is 160yen. In England, 1 pound is 200 yen. In China, 1yuan is 150 yen.

8 件のコメント:

  1. I like your slide! I could know about the value of Japanese money.

    返信削除
  2. Hi! Your presentation is great!! Power point is also good!! I want money!!

    返信削除
  3. Your presentation is always very good^^ Your speech is lively!!!

    返信削除
  4. Your speech is very good and information also very good!!

    返信削除
  5. Your presentation is very good(^0^)/
    I can easy to understand!!NICE FIGHT^^

    返信削除
  6. I caught your passion of presentation! I understood your speech so much. I enjoyed it:)

    返信削除
  7. Your slides were nice because these were very easy to understand. I love your slides!!

    返信削除
  8. Japanese money is interesting!! I want to get more money ☆www

    返信削除